Thursday, August 23, 2007

uhhhh.... I'm lost for an adequate description




When you have four people experiencing an event you get four perspectives. I don't think I can adequately blog about our weekend in Hull.




It was a weekend of hugs and double hugs and people I don't know, who don't speak my language. I recognized Jocelyn and Valerie only because of the location we were in. Had we passed them in a mall, I may have thought "I should know who they are" but don't think I could have named them.




Of course they felt the same about me. Searching my face trying to recognize it thinking they should know Albert's wife, but somehow just can't place me. The people were very friendly, don't get me wrong. It's just that I am not. Three of us felt like they were at home and this little english baptist girl was completely out of her element for most of the weekend.




I will collaborate with the other 3 to produce the blog for this weekend.

No comments: