Friday, June 29, 2007

Up up and away, in my beautiful balloon

Yesterday it was raining so hard I took a picture out of my kitchen window, thinking I may blog about this:
















Today I laugh and laugh that I thought it was raining hard yesterday. This is what I came home to tonight after a 20 minute storm this afternoon:




No it is not some sort of funky outdoor fish tank; this is the bag for cans and bottles that sits on my deck.















I was at work when the storm hit. It had been sunny and then fairly quickly the sun disappeared and it almost seemed like it was getting dark out. The rain and wind started and soon hail was pounding....................

......I'm sorry.... I suddenly have used up all my words for today and I don't feel like writing anymore, but I don't want to lose what I've started so I'll post. I'll finish in the morning.... maybe

Ok it's a new day and I'm back. However I still have an an overwhelming feeling that I am not supposed to finish the very funny story I was about to tell you, so I guess this post is over. Sorry.

No comments: