Saturday, May 5, 2007

Seventy One Sleeps


Yes, only seventy-one sleeps until we leave on the bike trip. Well, it'll probably be only seventy, cuz I'm pretty sure we won't really sleep the night before we leave. It's a good thing I can sleep on the back of the Goldwing.

Every day we get a little more prepared. Yesterday the bike came out of hibernation. Summer has officially arrived. I got home from work, opened the garage door to park my car and realized I'd gotten the boot.

We've ordered the sound system, helmet mics, cords and crap, the Zen MP3 player is loaded up and the new guitar is ordered. Guitar?? Huh? What the heck is up with that? Would someone remind my husband we are going on a bike trip!

Come to think of it I'm going to have to have photo software on the lap top before we go. And it just so happens Adobe has launched the new Creative Suite 3. And for only $2400 US it's a bargain. Hand me the Visa, I have a trip to prepare for here.

1 comment:

GraceeJ said...

I love it when you talk dirty!
$CHING$ $CHING$

Oh that glorious sound!