Saturday, September 1, 2007

This time we do have a winner!

When we left home on July 16 the odometer read 40117. When we stopped back in our driveway on August 28 the odometer read 54502, so that's 14,385 kilometers. Patrick's guess of 14,698 was only out by 313 km. Nice job, Packer. (Lucky for you, we didn't get over to Nfld or there would have been a couple thousand more)

Okay I have say that my Mom guessed 14,225 which is only out by 160. But when she asked me how many k we'd gone when we were in Yorkton, then asked which route we were taking home, and then submitted her guess, I think that she should have gotten closer than that! So, nice try Mom, it might qualify you for the cheater's booby-prize or something but I can hardly award you the grand prize and have it sit well with my conscience. :)


No comments: