Saturday, September 1, 2007

For your information and viewing pleasure.....

About three days before we arrived home from our super fantastic trip-of-a-lifetime traveling across Canada on a Goldwing motorcycle, I got an email from eTourism Canada saying they were looking for stories, pictures or videos from people who have traveled in Canada. They are having a contest and the contest closed August 31, so I had two days to enter after I got home. I entered my blog. Probably nothing will ever come of it, but I decided I would move my continued rantings to a new blog, cuz tourism Canada probably isn't all that interested in my blabbing on about my mishaps in the kitchen, escapades in the sex shop or my Jedediah joys.

So, if your life is so mundane that you feel the need to continue stalking me and this adventure I call life, you can continue here:

Elzee2

No comments: