Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm so organized, it's scary.

Remember when digital cameras first came out and we all thought, "Great, now all our pictures will be categorized and labeled and easy to find. There'll be no more overflowing shoe boxes filled with photos shoved under the bed waiting for a rainy day when we can get them organized in albums."

What were we thinking? Now we have scratched CDs thrown in desk drawers that may or may not have a black felt pen scrawl of the year they were taken, and we are no more organized than we were before. And our picture archives are more easily lost forever.

Well this time I am organized! I have pictures uploaded to albums on Facebook and they are all labeled with comments - and we have only been home for 3 days. I amaze myself sometimes.

Of course I realize I am taking a chance by putting my precious memories in the hands of the Facebook gods, trusting that they will not vanish in the night in a puff of black cyber smoke.

Here are my albums for public viewing:

Cross Canada Week One

Cross Canada Week Two

Cross Canada Week Three

Nova Scotia

Cabot Trail

Bay of Fundy

Homeward Bound (New Brunswick to Ontario)

Homeward Bound II (Ontario to Saskatchewan)

Homeward Bound III (Saskatchewan to BC)


No comments: